Your browser is no longer supported and this website may not display properly.
Holden Facility Services provides Landscape Management to New Jersey and Pennsylvania commercial, industrial, municipal and government customers. Some of our services include tree and shrub pruning, annual flower rotations, irrigation, lawn care and more.
Full Service Landscaping
Your premium facility deserves a premium look. That's why businesses choose Holden Facility Services for all their New Jersey and Pennsylvania landscape maintenance needs. We don't just cut grass; Holden Facility Services is a professional Landscape Management company. There is a difference! Our Total Care approach means we provide careful attention to every detail all year round, because we bring you the talent, tools and expertise that keeps your landscaping impeccable season after season.
Our Landscaping Services
- Lawn Care & Turf Maintenance
- Spring and Fall Cleanup
- Mulch Installation
- Weed Removal
- Tree and Shrub Pruning
- Integrated Pest Management
- Annual Flower Planting Programs
- Irrigation Installation & Maintenance
- Complete Site Assessments
- Site Enhancements
- Landscape Design and Build
What Makes Us a Leading Landscape Management Company?
- 25+ years of industry knowledge and experience.
- Fully insured, including general liability, auto coverage and workers compensation.
- Provides exceptional service at competitive rates with the goal of reducing customer budgets whenever possible.
- Invests heavily in quality control, including an in-house team of experts performing regular site inspections (real "boots on the ground").
- Doesn't operate scripted call centers; offers dedicated account teams with a hands-on approach available via cell phone 24/7.
Some NJ & PA Industries We Serve
- Retail Centers
- Corporate Offices
- Industrial Warehouses
- Healthcare Facilities
- Banking Facilities
- Restaurant Chains
- Apartment Communities
- Sports Complexes
- Government & Municipal
- Cell Towers
"If it is wise to invest in the beauty of your property, it's even wiser to protect your investment."